Friday 30 August 2013

What Dillish's Fiance had to "SAY"

Speaking to The Namibian right
after his girlfriend was
announced as the winner of the
reality show, Gaeseb said even
though he does have intentions
of marrying Dillish one day, it won't be any time soon.

"Yes. We have been together for
a long time and I do plan on
marrying her one day but not
now.

Maybe from next year or
so," he said. The record label owner and
businessman also said he was
not all that surprised by Dillish's
conduct throughout the game,
saying that that is how he
knows her.

"It isn't really surprising to me
that she managed to be faithful
throughout the 91 days as she
has been faithful to me
throughout the five years we
have been together." Dillish surely made Gaeseb proud
by going three months without
falling prey to all the advances
from the male housemates.


Apart from that, she also
avoided any serious confrontations and scandalous
behaviour during her stay. Regarding various negative
rumours that have plagued the
couple and will surely not go
away with Dillish's new-found
continental stardom, Gaeseb is
unfazed by it all. "I am a very humble man who has been
through a lot in my life. I deal
with people all the time so I
don't get angry easily," said
Gaeseb who added that the fact
that he studied psychology also helps him deal with all of this

No comments:

Post a Comment