Monday 12 August 2013

Kissing Elikems Butt

The stage is set for what could be the most dramatic Nominations reveal of the Season.
After playing the Game and making it to the 78th day, the remaining Chasemates are feeling the heat as the race to the finish line hots up. Tonight, Elikem is set to make the final Save and Replace that could seal the fate of the Chasemates. Because of this, the Ghanaian has proved to be more than popular.
"Today, people are sitting around Elikem because of what's going to happen tonight. People are insecure and will do anything to survive till next week," South Africa's Angelo said. As if to highlight just how tense things are in the House, Bimp was evidently emotional.
The Ethiopian looked worried and expressed how scared he is. "I have a great fear of the unknown. I've been saved twice before. However, I can't be sure how Africa really feels about me," the Ethiopian cutie said.
The Housemates also touched on Feza's departure last night. "Feza said she was ready to go and she told us what to do in case she left. I like the way she left. It wasn't sad or emotional," Melvin said.
Dillish mentioned how her fellow Housemates are starting to see her as competition after she was saved four times. "They used to shut me up before and called me Barbie. Now they see me as competition all of a sudden," Dillish said.

No comments:

Post a Comment